Welcome to St. Cyprian's Episcopal Church...
Called by God to be a living example of His love, the St. Cyprian's family serves Jesus Christ and the community of Lufkin in a multitude of ways. Through our worship, work and witness, we strive to share the Good News of God in Christ with all whom we encounter. Come participate in our growing community of faith. We invite you to see what God has in store for you in this place. Opportunities for celebration, fellowship, service and study abound!
The Rev. Arthur A. Callaham
7:30 AM Holy Eucharist (Traditional language)
8:15 AM Family Breakfast
9:00 AM Adult Sunday School
Youth Sunday School
Children's Sunday School
10:00 AM Holy Eucharist (with hymns and music)
5:30 PM Holy Eucharist and Healing
CalendarView All Events
- May.22 Men's Bible Study 6:00AM @ Parlor
- May.22 Graduation Rehearsal 8:15AM @ Sanctuary
- May.22 St. Cyprian's Playgrou... 9:30AM @ Nursery
- May.22 St. Clare's Guild 1:00PM @ Parlor
- May.22 Coffee @ Standpipe 7:00PM @ Standpipe