Planned GivingPlanned giving is making a gift now to be received by St. Cyprian's at a later date. It can be a gift of securities, real estate, tangibles, cash or virtually anything of value and in any amount. One does not need to be wealthy to make a gift of lasting value. Bequests can be either restricted-meaning the giver has specified exactly how the gift is to be used-or unrestricted. Unrestricted income from gifts is used by the Board of St. Cyprian's Memorial Fund in a number of important ways including:
◦ For maintenance and improvements to the Church's physical structure
◦ To initiate and grow ministries within our parish and beyond
◦ To support adult education and spiritual formation
◦ To encourage the youth ministries
◦ To enhance the worship of God through music
◦ To provide for clergy and staff development
There are a number of ways to make a planned gift to the church. As well, significant income, gift and estate tax advantages may be available. We suggest you talk with your financial advisor before making a decision to include St. Cyprian's in your will or financial plans.